Hate the name, Ash-GreninjaHonestly I hate how Ash has a form named after him =_= He doesn’t deserve it with all that damn plot armor the writers give and the dumb decision he makes, (like releasing his Goodra when there’s no need to). Greninja is one of my favorite starter pokemon ever, so seeing this awesome form that has Ash’s name really rubs me the wrong way. Not only that, but that would mean the exclusion of forms for Delphox and Chesnaught! I hope they freaking retcon that damn name, cause Mega Greninja sound a shit ton better.
Death Battle ReactionI hate Yang VS Tifa, with a burning passion.
1. Yang wasn't trained by Qrow, that was Ruby.
2. Where'd you get this 'Kinetic Energy' stuff from. I'm pretty sure those are called 'Shut gun shells.'
3. Yang DID get sleep! Ruby MIGHT not have, but Yang sure as hell did.
4. Even if Yang spent all day fighting Grimm, the twelve episode of the second volume should let everybody know that they're about as threatening as cardboard cutouts.
5. Even if the Grimm somehow WERE enough of a threat for Yang to get fatigued by them, she should have been even more fatigued in Breach, not a total badass! Why then does she do so poorly against Neo. She lost fair and square, stop making excuses.
6. Yang has what, 4 feats? Tifa has what, MORE than 4?
7. I know this is just a nitpick, and I generally tend not to gripe about the animation because, as you guys stated, it means nothing. But did the guy doing the animation really know that little about Aura? If Yang was bleeding, then she really couldn't have t
Karma is a Bitch (Adam vs Yang)Remember the DB and what happened afterwards?
Varying reactions overloaded the internet (at least among the DB section). There are some who heavily contested the decision.
How were they received? "Tifa fans are just salty and bitter".
Now I said this to many others and to my previous journal that you are free to brag as long as calculations are there to prove why Yang should win. There is also some sentiment circulating that Yang entering the DB is too early for her since she is still currently not at the peak of her strength and still needs a lot to grow up on first.
As it turns out, such sentiment is well-founded. And the recent fight between Adam and Yang proves why.
It is shown that Yang got her arm cut off while using Semblance, and no the "she's tired" excuse does not also work here like any of her losses before.
Why the "tired Yang with depleted Aura" excuse doesn't work.
1. Aura is needed to activate Semblance. We know she activated it due to her glowing her and red eyes. In ot
My point of view (Death Battle Yang vs Tifa)I'm getting headaches from debates recently and the false accusation that they hashed out to me.
Let me get some facts straight first.
1. I'm annoyed by the outcome of the DB
Yes. It's true since even the official researchers called them on it. I even have calculations from both sides.
2. I did not hate Yang at first. I've been indifferent to her as a whole.
Yes. I actually said that to few users a while back. But that changed when her fans just downplayed Neo's win because she's "tired". She gets too much spotlight. Ruby gets relegated to back up, etc.
3. The real reason why I learn to hate Yang?
Her dumb ass fandom. That's right. This is the other side of Yang fans hating Tifa because of some pictures made by :iconantcow:. I hated Yang because of her dumb ass fan base who likes to create Yang annihilating Tifa OUTSIDE the DB context. They're not even subtle about it too.
You're free to hate a character or brag about her biased win but do you
Yang vs. Tifa: End It Now PleaseSo like, I'm pretty sure every Death Battle fan knows that Yang vs. Tifa is their most hated episode.
And after seeing so much hate, I've decided its time for me to take a stand and end this bullshit.
I WILL NOW DEFEND YANG VS TIFA...
...'S JUSTIFIED HATE.
So I could tell everyone why I think Tifa claps her tits together, creating a shockwave that rips Yang's flesh off casually but I think we all get it by now: The episode is wrong and most people who defend it are just triggered over their 1-dimensional RWBY characters losing.
I'm rather going to discuss the aftermath of this bad episode.
Ever since its release, its strange. I barely actually see Final Fantasy fan salt. I see more RWBY fan salt.
"OH GOD I HATE THESE FINAL FANTASY FANS THEY ARE A HORRIBLE FANBASE FOR SAYING AN EPISODE OF A DEBATE SHOW THAT CLAIMS TO BE END ALL OF DEBATES IS WRONG LIKE THE POINT OF A SHOW CALLED DEATH BATTLE - A SHOW BASED AROUND 'ACCURATE' RESEARCH - IS ONLY FUN AND NOTHING ELSE."
Never thought I'd see the day.........that Ben FINALLY knows how people feel with his crap.
I just found out through :iconvictorecx: about a new Death Battle, two RvB characters about to go at it (thanks for this!). It garnered negative reviews mostly because it broke the rule of not using two characters from the same fandom.
As if bringing Yang to Death Battle even if she's still new is not enough.
Guess people are finally tired of his crap.
The bonus? Some of their responses goes back to Tifa vs Yang and the merging and how people felt about it.
Goes to show what a sh**ty episode that is.
Here's the post:
You'd think our most dedicated fans would be more supportive of us getting the chance to create a real, official episode of one of the longest running and most successful webshows of all time. Thanks for all the support for this incredible opportunity, folks. We're so excited to create what we want, for the viewers we want.
I would be supportive if it wasn't for the fact that RvsB is not a ve